Notification of 30 days or more will not be charged a cancellation fee. A cancellation fee of 40% of the total booking will be charged with less than 28 days and more than 14 days’ prior arrival date. A cancellation fee of 75% of the total booking will be charged with 14 days or less notice prior arrival date. A cancellation fee of 100% of the total booking will be charged with less than 24 hours’ notice.
Summer Bookings Cancellation Policy (21st December to the 30th January)
If you cancel your booking before the 1st November, you will not receive any penalties. From the 1st of November until the 30th November you will lose all of your deposit, unless we are able to book the property at the same rate. From the 1st of December to the 15th December you will lose your deposit plus another 25% of the total booking tariff. (50%of your total booking tariff). From the 16th December to the 23rd December you will lose your deposit plus another 50% of the total booking tariff. (75% of your total booking tariff). Anything after 23rd December will result in total booking tariff owed to Robe Lifestyle Properties. After these dates it is very unlikely that we would be able to book a cancelled property in such short notice.
Robe Lifestyle Properties Booking Terms and Conditions
- The premises are available to you for holiday purposes only for the period stated on your confirmation.
- The property is available from 2:30pm on the day of your arrival and is to be vacated by 10am on the day of your departure, unless prior arrangements have been made and agreed upon with Robe Lifestyle Properties.
- On vacating the property, the premises are to be securely locked and the keys are to be shut in the security key box at the property.
- Full and final payment must be made prior to or on the day of your arrival, unless alternative arrangements have been made by Robe Lifestyle Properties.
- If for any reason the payment is not received by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and apply appropriate cancellation charges.
- In the event that you cancel your booking less than 24hrs prior, for whatever reason, any monies paid are non-refundable and the total amount of the booking is required to be paid. A sliding scale of cancellation charges is also attached.
- To confirm your booking you will be required to pay no less than 25% of the value of the accommodation booking.
- Robe Lifestyle Properties makes the booking in good faith. However, we are not responsible for actions or changes made by the owners or a third party which may impact on the booking and over which Robe Lifestyle Properties has no control.
- Notwithstanding the above, Robe Lifestyle Properties agrees to apply every reasonable endeavour to offer you alternative accommodation.
- Robe Lifestyle Properties excludes all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever (including personal injury) that you or any other person may suffer in connection with the offer or supply of goods and services
- All bed and bathroom linen is provided. Guests are responsible to supply their own beach towels. A change of bed and bathroom linen is undertaken for all stays in excess of 7 nights. Unless otherwise stipulated, the cost of which is included in your quoted tariff. Should you require extra linen services, or extra linen during your stay prior arrangements should be made and the associated costs paid prior to arrival.
- Robe Lifestyle Properties do not cover your personal belongings under their insurance policy and therefore take no responsibility for any loss or damage of personal belongings in or about the property. Should you leave any personal belongings in the property on your departure and they are located by our cleaning staff they will be taken to our lost property section and kept for 14 days. All endeavour’s will be made to return personal belongings left behind, however freight/postage costs must be met by the guest.
- Notification of any breakages, loss, damages or maintenance must be reported to Robe Lifestyle Properties IMMEDIATELY. Any costs associated with the above, caused by you or your invitees are required to be paid for as required from Robe Lifestyle Properties so as to indemnify the property owner.
- Robe Lifestyle Properties will accept no responsibility for any inconvenience with machinery breakdown. 15. Robe Lifestyle Properties best endeavour’s to repair, replace or hire an alternative will be undertaken.
- Robe Lifestyle Properties may refuse accommodation where they are not reasonably satisfied as to the credentials of the guest at the time of arrival or throughout the duration of the stay.
- Keys will be available to guests at the property located inside a security key box where a code is to be entered. Guests will receive this code in confirmation.
- Loss of keys or remote`s will be charged to the guest at the discretion of Robe Lifestyle Properties.
- Strictly NO PARTY policy. Maximum guests permitted onto the premises as per total amount of beds.