Notification of 30 days or more will not be charged a cancellation fee. A cancellation fee of 40% of the total booking will be charged with less than 28 days and more than 14 days’ prior arrival date. A cancellation fee of 75% of the total booking will be charged with 14 days or less notice prior arrival date. A cancellation fee of 100% of the total booking will be charged with less than 24 hours’ notice.
Summer Bookings Cancellation Policy (20th December to the 31st January)
If you cancel your booking before the 1st November, you will not receive any penalties. From the 1st of November until the 30th November you will lose all of your deposit, unless we are able to book the property at the same rate. From the 1st of December to the 15th December you will lose your deposit plus another 25% of the total booking tariff. (50% of your total booking tariff). From the 16th December to the 23rd December you will lose your deposit plus another 50% of the total booking tariff. (75% of your total booking tariff). Anything after 23rd December will result in total booking tariff owed to Robe Lifestyle Properties. After these dates it is very unlikely that we would be able to book a cancelled property in such short notice.
Robe Lifestyle Properties Booking Terms and Conditions
- ONLINE RESERVATION: All reservation requests are subject to confirmation. Children are welcome. Your reservation will normally be processed within 24 hours once we have confirmed receiving it. The reservation is a booking enquiry only and you will be notified by us once your application has been accepted. Confirmation of your booking will only be given by us once we receive your 25% booking deposit.
- MINIMUM NIGHT BOOKINGS: Two consecutive night bookings are required (Low and Mid Season Only) unless you book a Public Holiday Weekend or SA/VIC School Holiday Term then three or four night consecutive night bookings are required as specified. A seven night minimum stay applies at all Robe Lifestyle Properties from the 20th December to 31st of January for all bookings, unless otherwise specified.
- ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE TIMES: The property is available from 2:30pm on the day of your arrival and is to be vacated by 10am on the day of your departure, unless prior arrangements have been made and agreed upon with Robe Lifestyle Properties. During our Summer period the property will be available from 3:30pm. Frequently we have changeovers on the same day. This means that one booking finishes in the morning and a new booking commences in the afternoon. During the gap, our cleaners need to get in, check the property, clean it, change the linen and leave it in perfect condition for the next guest. We stagger the departure and arrival times for the properties to give our cleaners a bit of extra breathing space. Occasionally we can accommodate a late checkout (particularly if we do not have a changeover on that day. Please contact us a day before your departure if you would like to check whether this is possible. Otherwise, please adhere strictly to the departure time (unless expressly agreed to by us).Please check your booking email for the exact time of check in/check out.
No refund will be given for early or unscheduled departure.
- PAYMENT: To confirm your booking you will be required to pay no less than 25% of the value of the accommodation booking. Full and final payment must be made 14 days prior to your arrival, unless alternative arrangements have been made by Robe Lifestyle Properties. For bookings in High Season, the final balance is due 21 days prior to arrival. If for any reason the payment is not received by the due date we reserve the right to cancel your booking and apply appropriate cancellation charges. In the event that you cancel your booking less than 24hrs prior, for whatever reason, any monies paid are non-refundable and the total amount of the booking is required to be paid.
- PROPERTIES “FOR SALE”: As our holiday homes are privately owned they may become listed “For Sale” at any time. Robe Lifestyle Properties cannot be held responsible should a property be sold and the booking cancelled. In the case that your booking is pending or confirmed, Robe Lifestyle Properties will offer alternative accommodation within the company if possible.
- SECURITY: Your nominated credit card used for the payment of deposit will be held as security. This will be used to cover incidental items such as (but not limited to): Any breakages or damage at or to the Property incurred during your stay; any excessive cleaning charges, above the normal level of cleaning, due to the Property being left in an unacceptable state; or, recovery of payment for any other additional services required to be performed to bring the Property back to the state and condition it was in prior to your entry into the property. We will inform you of any incidental costs as soon as we are aware of any and supply you with a tax invoice for any costs withheld from your credit card where necessary. Where the credit card is insufficient to cover the total of any such incidental costs, you will be liable for these additional costs and agree to pay us the additional balance as soon as practical after being advised of such costs. Failure to pay will incur futher charges and your debt will be referred to our debt collection agent.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Robe Lifestyle Properties excludes all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever (including personal injury) that you or any other person may suffer in connection with the offer or supply of goods and services.
- LINEN: All bed and bathroom linen is provided for the number of guests with the booking. Guests are responsible to supply their own beach towels. Unless otherwise stipulated, the cost of which is included in your quoted tariff. Should you require extra linen services, or extra linen during your stay prior arrangements should be made and the associated costs paid prior to arrival.
- PERSONAL BELONINGS: Robe Lifestyle Properties do not cover your personal belongings under their insurance policy and therefore take no responsibility for any loss or damage of personal belongings in or about the property. Should you leave any personal belongings in the property on your departure and they are located by our cleaning staff they will be taken to our lost property section and kept for 14 days. All endeavour’s will be made to return personal belongings left behind, however freight/postage costs must be met by the guest.
- BREAKAGES/DAMAGES: Notification of any breakages, loss, damages or maintenance must be reported to Robe Lifestyle Properties IMMEDIATELY. Any costs associated with the above, caused by you or your invitees are required to be paid for as required from Robe Lifestyle Properties so as to indemnify the property owner.
- RIGHT TO REFUSE: Robe Lifestyle Properties may refuse accommodation where they are not reasonably satisfied as to the credentials of the guest at the time of arrival or throughout the duration of the stay.
- KEYS: Keys will be available to guests at the property located inside a security key box where a code is to be entered. Guests will receive this code in confirmation. Loss of keys or remote`s will be charged to the guest at the discretion of Robe Lifestyle Properties. On vacating the property, the premises are to be securely locked and the keys are to be shut in the security key box at the property.
- STRICTLY NO PARTY POLICY: Maximum guests permitted onto the premises as per total amount of beds.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING: Please do not smoke inside any of our properties or in close proximity to any open doors or windows. If the house smells of smoke at the end of your visit, our cleaners will need to deodorise the property and you will be charged for this cost.
- FAILURE OF SERVICES OR EQUIPMENT/APPLIANCES:
Robe Lifestyle Properties make every effort to ensure the property is ready for you to enjoy your stay. Where a problem is experienced (eg by failure of equipment such as dishwasher, washing machine, air conditioner, pool, hot water service, TV, toaster or kettle or services such as power, water) please report it to us by phone, text or email. We will do our very best to get the item or serviced fixed, restored or replaced as quickly as possible. However, it may not always be possible to achieve this during your stay. This is not grounds for a refund or compensation for any loss you may have incurred. There will be a call out fee of $45 in the case that a supplier attends the property and they find there was no issue.
- ANIMALS: Our pet friendly properties welcome dogs and other pets by negotiation. Your well behaved pets are NOT welcome inside. Guests are required to remove ALL TRACES of an animal being present at the property. This includes (but is not restricted to) any fur/hair, food, stains, smells or faeces. Any damage caused by the animal must be repaired or reported to us (and will be charged back to you). This includes damage to screens, paint work, carpets, furniture, gardens etc. Additional time that is spent cleaning up after animals will be charged to you.